Alexa Davalos Net Worth 2023: Biography, Age, Height, Husband Name, Career
Alexa Davalos Net Worth: Alexa Davalos is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Alexa Davalos was born in Paris, France, to American parents, and grew up in France and Italy. She moved to New York when she was in her late teens. She initially worked as a model, but always knew that she wanted to act. She took lessons at the Flea Theater in New York City, and began auditioning. She began her professional on-camera career in 2002, appearing in “Coastlines”, “The Ghost of F. Scott Fitzgerald” and “Undeclared”. She got her big break that same year, when she was cast as Gwen Raiden on “Angel”. Since then, she has gone on to appear in such projects as “And Starring Pancho Villas as Himself”, “The Chronicles of Riddick”, “Reunion”, “Surrender Dorothy”, “Feast of Love”, “The Mist”, “Raines”, “Defiance”, “Clash of the Titans”, and “Mob City”. Also check Stephen King Net Worth ,Kathy Ireland Net Worth and Stephen King Net Wort.
|t Worth:||$4 Million|
|Date of Birth:||May 28, 1982 (40 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Paris|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.695 m)|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Alexa Davalos is a well-known French-American actress based in Paris. Alexa Davalos is best known for her role as Samantha Carlton in the television series “Reunion.” Know more about Alexa Davalos’s Net Worth, Bio, Age, Husband, Children, Height, Nationality, Ethnicity, Career Also check ,Kylie Jenner Net Worth.
|Full Name:||Alexa Davalos|
|Born Date:||28 May 1982|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Married Date:||May 19, 2019|
|Break Up||Josh Lucas|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Body Size||33-24-35 inches|
|Ethnicity||Ashkenazi Jewish, Spanish, and Finnish|
|Alexa Davalos Twitter|
|Alexa Davalos Instagram|
|IMDB||Alexa Davalos IMDB|
|Wiki||Alexa Davalos Wiki|
Alexa Davalos Age & Early Life
Alexa Davalos is 39 years old and was born on May 28, 1982. Similarly, Alexa Devalos Dunas is her full birth name. She was born in Paris, France, and spent the majority of her career in the United States. She holds American nationality and her zodiac sign is Gemini. Alexa is of Ashkenazi Jewish, Spanish, and Finnish descent.Also check Scarlett Johansson Net Worth and Mick Jagger Net Worth.
When it comes to her parents, Alexa is the sole child of her father, Jeff Dunas, and her mother, Elyssa Davalos. Jeff is a photographer, and Elyssa is an actress. However, when she was eight years old, her parents divorced. Similarly, her maternal grandfather’s name was Richard Davalos. Alexa spent the majority of her childhood in France and Italy. She then moved to New York at the age of 17 to further her career.
Moving on to her education, Alexa finished her schooling at Hebrew School. Similarly, she joined New York’s Off-Broadway Flea Theater.
Alexa Davalos Height & Weight
How tall is Alexa Davalos? Alexa is a lovely and attractive lady. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall or 1.7 meters tall, and weighs around 55 kg or 121 pounds. Similarly, her bra size is 34A, her shoe size is ten inches (US), and her dress size is two (US). Her actual body measurements are 33-24-35 inches (Chest-Waist-Hip). Moving on, the talented actress has brown hair and stunning blue eyes.Also check,Julio Iglesias Net Worth and Jimmy Buffett Net Worth.
- Alexa Davalos debuted as an actress in 2002.
- She co-starred in the 2002 Toronto International Film Festival short film “The Ghost of F. Scott Fitzgerald.”
- Alexa made an appearance in the HBO film “And Starring Pancho Villa as Himself” in September 2003.
- She made her feature film debut in 2004 as Jack / Kyra in the science fiction action film “The Chronicles of Riddick.”
- Alexa also appeared as a superhuman in three episodes of the television show “Angel.” Alexa rose to prominence after starring as Samantha Carlton in the TV series “Reunion.”
- From 2005 to 2006, she appeared in 13 episodes of the show.
- In 2007, the talented actress co-starred with Greg Kinnear and Morgan Freeman in the romantic drama film “Feast of Love.” In the same year, she also played Sally in “The Mist.”
- Alexa was also seen as Lilka Ticktin in the 2008 film “Defiance” and as Andromeda in the 2010 film “Clash of the Titans.” Alexa starred as Jasmine Fontaine in the television series “Mob City” in 2013.
- Alexa Davalos played Juliana Crain in the TV series “The Man in the High Castle” in 2015.
Alexa Davalos Net Worth 2022
How much is Alexa Davalos’s net worth? Throughout her career, the stunning actress has amassed a respectable sum of money. According to online sources, Alexa has a net worth of $4 million US dollars as of October 2022. Her acting career, followed by her modeling career, helped her amass such a large fortune.
Alexa Davalos Husband & Marriage
Who did Alexa Davalos marry? She is married to Josh Stewart. He is a well-known actor. On May 19, 2019, the couple married. They also co-starred in the second season of Netflix’s The Punisher. Moving on, she was previously linked to Josh Lucas. Josh is a well-known American actor. The ex-couple began dating in 2006 and split up after two years in 2008.